Personally identifiable information Kesher collects the following information regarding visitors: IP addresses; what pages are accessed by an IP address; and information volunteered by you, such as email address.
Use of Information Kesher uses the information we collect about you to help us with understanding more about how our site is used and to be able to send you communications such as our e-newsletter.
Collection of information When you are on www.kesherweb.org and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with Kesher alone (i.e. Kesher and the Kesher affiliates around the world) unless stated otherwise.
Distribution of Information If you have subscribed to Kesher’s e-newsletter, we will send you communications every once in a while. Kesher will not sell or rent this information to anyone. From time to time, we may agree with other like-minded organizations to write to some of each others’ supporters, for the mutual benefit of both.
Update, Correct, or Delete email addresses The accuracy of your individual identifying information is important to Kesher. If you change email address or if any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email the Kesher webteam email@example.com
Sharing information Kesher will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information, except when we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it. Kesher does not sell lists to others. Kesher may share individual information available to affiliated third parties and our agents for marketing purposes. Kesher may also use such information to contact people for marketing purposes. From time to time, we agree with other like-minded organizations to write to some of each others’ supporters, for the mutual benefit of both.
Protecting personal information Kesher is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect the individual identifying information that you provide to us.
Information security When you give Kesher personal information we take steps to ensure that your information is treated securely. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Kesher cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Kesher reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Kesher are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Kesher be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Kesher does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions: a. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Kesher. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Kesher to use any item displayed. b. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Kesher). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- Kesher takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of law of USA. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of USA.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.